- Everything has to be either overwhelming or underwhelming. Why can't anything just be whelming? 2 weeks ago
- Friday Fictioneers 100-Word Story: Calling Charlie
- Trifecta Writing Challenge: I Hate You Becky Slater
- Sunday School Dropout Bible Stories: The Story of Moses
- My Teeth Are Getting More Crooked by the Hour
- The Drawing Lady Teaches Us How to Draw Like Degas
- Sunday School Dropout Bible Stories: The First Miracle Jesus Did
- What to Read While Hanging by the Neck Until Dead
- AARP the Sound Old People Make When They Burp
- Sunday School Dropout Bible Stories: Jesus and the Ten Lepers
- The Adventures of Space Age Mother From the Past
- The Bible According to Gregory: Jacob's Ladder
- A Visit from the Math Lady
- My Brain, Peanuts, Flips Through a Magazine
- Archeology: Breaking News About What Happened A Long Time Ago
- Slightly Obscure Wordpress Blog Award Categories I Would Like to See Circulating the Blogosphere!
- Slightly Strange Romantic Clip Art Caption Contest: The Results are in!
- Sunday School Dropout Bible Stories: Jesus Walks on Water
- The Drawing Lady Teachs Us to Draw a Circle
- The Bible According to Gregory: The Twelve Disciples Coloring Book
- All About Me and You . . . Well Not You
Keeping Track of When Today Becomes the Day Before Yesterday
Lookee What I Got!