Linda’s 33 Easy Steps to Writing a Killer Blog Post
1. Pour one cup coffee
2. Sit down to computer.
3. Sip coffee.
4. Spit coffee back into cup; return to kitchen
5. Discover coffee maker broken.
6. Locate someone to blame, if possible.
7. Return to computer
8. Stare at tree out window
9. If no tree out window, take trip to nearest garden supply store
10. Purchase sapling, return home, plant sapling outside window.
11. Resume staring out window into space tree will occupy in three to five years
12. Return to kitchen for danish
13. If no danish available, graham cracker may be substituted.
14. If no graham cracker available, soda crackers or Ritz cracker can be voted upon.
15. If no voters are present, a blindfold may be used to cover eyes
16. Cover eyes; pick box.
17. Remove blindfold
18. Discover you picked soda crackers
19. Realize you wanted Ritz Crackers
20. Put blindfold back on.
21. Pick one
22. Repeat until box of Ritz Crackers is chosen
23. Return to desk
24. Eat entire box of Ritz Crackers
25. Locate can of air to blow Ritz Cracker crumbs off keyboard and face
26. Spin clockwise in desk chair
27. Spin counter-clockwise in desk chair
28. Take trip to nearest drug store
29. Purchase Pepto Bismal
30. Return home; take Pepto Bismal
31. Lie down on couch
32. Fall asleep; wake up; return to computer
33. Reblog post from yesterday
And there you have it Dear Readers, Linda’s 33 easy steps to writing a killer blog post!
Until next time . . . I love you